Just throwing this out there for Ebon Hawk server folks after seeing Karlika’s post. I have level 55s on both factions and am more than happy to group for dailies and help you through the Oricon storyline if you are undergeared.
Here’s a list of all my characters so you can whisper me…
Empire: Ixyn, Teigra, Ceyla, Syrasha, Ethandra, Iraya, Xavity, Miaru, Desimur, Rylmari, Hallee, Jalnae
Republic: Fyressa, Nalani, Zaylee, Alonya, Brevona, Jasmel, Velarisse, Kezatia, Sasrine, Nevra
My tumblr ask is always open if you would rather use that to contact me.
I… I might have a thing for cyberpunk type looks. ;)
So last night I was reading stuff about Feng Shui and apparently all of my belongings are in unlucky positions. I can’t say I agree when stuff like this happens…
You know, after what has been happening recently I would probably remove things like this from my game if I were you, Bioware. Just saying.
(I saw this in the Star Cluster Casino while doing bounties. The man is unarmed and cowering, what you see is Vector’s electrostaff.)
Aww, poor Quinn. Are they bugging you?
Galactic Stronghold Wishlist
[This will be a post about system changes/ideas. Decorations will be in other post(s).]
- The ability to scale the size of an item via slider.
- A slider to adjust the height of floor coverings. I would rather have my characters’ feet look like they are sinking in a plush rug than have certain floors *cough*Coruscant Balcony*cough* clip through the rugs.
- HOOKS ON TABLES. That, combined with a size slider could make for some awesome custom table arrangements.
- Number of squares = number of hooks you can use. None of this “you have 3000 hooks but can only use 375 of them” nonsense.
- Npc/creature limit to be increased. It’s far too restrictive. :(
- Future stronghold options on Voss, Alderaan, Tython, and Korriban.
- The option for your placed companion to be in holo form or in person.
- The option to place your player characters like companions.
- Useful terminals, like Weekly/Daily mission and travel terminals.
Feel free to reblog and add your own!
The sentinel and her mate were completely mystified by the chair added to their habitat.