You know, after what has been happening recently I would probably remove things like this from my game if I were you, Bioware. Just saying.
(I saw this in the Star Cluster Casino while doing bounties. The man is unarmed and cowering, what you see is Vector’s electrostaff.)
Aww, poor Quinn. Are they bugging you?
Galactic Stronghold Wishlist
[This will be a post about system changes/ideas. Decorations will be in other post(s).]
- The ability to scale the size of an item via slider.
- A slider to adjust the height of floor coverings. I would rather have my characters’ feet look like they are sinking in a plush rug than have certain floors *cough*Coruscant Balcony*cough* clip through the rugs.
- HOOKS ON TABLES. That, combined with a size slider could make for some awesome custom table arrangements.
- Number of squares = number of hooks you can use. None of this “you have 3000 hooks but can only use 375 of them” nonsense.
- Npc/creature limit to be increased. It’s far too restrictive. :(
- Future stronghold options on Voss, Alderaan, Tython, and Korriban.
- The option for your placed companion to be in holo form or in person.
- The option to place your player characters like companions.
- Useful terminals, like Weekly/Daily mission and travel terminals.
Feel free to reblog and add your own!
The sentinel and her mate were completely mystified by the chair added to their habitat.
Pantera, they have sandwiches, right?
Got bare walls? Have some decoration ideas!
1. Underworld Light Node - This octagonal light gives the illusion of being rounder when rotated by 20 degrees.
2. Republic Voss Embassy Sign - These signs can currently be bought on the fleet for ONE credit each. Head down to the cartel market area and look for the Binary Star Realty vendors. Take advantage of this offer before it is patched out! The left of the pair pictured here has been rotated 180 degrees and both have been scooted closer horizontally.
3. Think Diagonally - A simple diagonal rotation of signs or posters can give them a playful twist. After all, maybe your character isn’t very good at hanging things up perfectly level.
4. Switch It Up - Just because the wall hook system gives you 8 small squares doesn’t mean you have to hang 8 items. Try different combinations of trophies and lights and different positions. /wink
5. Data Diamond - Turn four Holocron Data Nodes into snazzy wall art by following these steps:
- Turn a Large wall hook layout into a Small Columns hook layout.
- All four are rotated 45 degrees
- Top Left: X 1, Y 9
- Top Right: X -10, Y 0
- Bottom Left: X 10, Y 1
- Bottom Right: X -1, Y -8
(True, there are other combinations for this, but I’m including these for people who don’t want to fuss with it.)
That’s all for now. Hope these ideas inspire you! Happy decorating!
Aric Jorgan Customization 5, from Binary Star Realty Newcomer Rank + 15k credits. Credits well spent. I quite like this look on him! Need to get him better armor, though.