Got bare walls? Have some decoration ideas!
1. Underworld Light Node - This octagonal light gives the illusion of being rounder when rotated by 20 degrees.
2. Republic Voss Embassy Sign - These signs can currently be bought on the fleet for ONE credit each. Head down to the cartel market area and look for the Binary Star Realty vendors. Take advantage of this offer before it is patched out! The left of the pair pictured here has been rotated 180 degrees and both have been scooted closer horizontally.
3. Think Diagonally - A simple diagonal rotation of signs or posters can give them a playful twist. After all, maybe your character isn’t very good at hanging things up perfectly level.
4. Switch It Up - Just because the wall hook system gives you 8 small squares doesn’t mean you have to hang 8 items. Try different combinations of trophies and lights and different positions. /wink
5. Data Diamond - Turn four Holocron Data Nodes into snazzy wall art by following these steps:
- Turn a Large wall hook layout into a Small Columns hook layout.
- All four are rotated 45 degrees
- Top Left: X 1, Y 9
- Top Right: X -10, Y 0
- Bottom Left: X 10, Y 1
- Bottom Right: X -1, Y -8
(True, there are other combinations for this, but I’m including these for people who don’t want to fuss with it.)
That’s all for now. Hope these ideas inspire you! Happy decorating!
Aric Jorgan Customization 5, from Binary Star Realty Newcomer Rank + 15k credits. Credits well spent. I quite like this look on him! Need to get him better armor, though.
You rez Quinn and he’s like “Sorry I required such attention”
OMG NO BABY NO
That line hits me hard because when I have to get rezzed, I feel the same way. :/
Accidentally left Quinn out on the rainy balcony. It reminded me of that sad looking cat that was left out in the rain. Maybe someone could draw Quinn out in the rain all sad? XD